Database Access Problems
Are you a current student, staff, or faculty at PVCC? Unfortunately, community borrowers do not have remote access to databases due to copyright policy. Try these steps to solve any access issues
Technical Access Problems
Please go to the Technical Help Desk to help you with any technical issues you might be having.
If you are having issues logging into PVCC's databases, try instead to access the Maricopa Colleges' shared library databases:
1. From our homepage: https://www.paradisevalley.
2. Choose "Databases" from the left-hand column
3. Select "M" and click on "MCCCD Library Resources" https://libguides.maricopa.
4. Then click on the "Search Research Databases" tab (left-hand column)
5. Go to "See all Databases Listed by Title A-Z " located in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Locate the database you are looking for in this A to Z list of databases.
Note: These are the same library resources you see in Canvas in the left-hand column.