1. Create a New Project
2. Choose a citation style (MLA, APA, or Chicago/Turabian).
3. Select the Advanced citation level.
4. Give the list a name. This is for identification only and won't appear on your final product.
5. Click on Sources, select a citation type, and click "Create Citation."
6. Follow the prompts to enter information about your your source.
Use the "Print/Export" menu from the bibliography screen.
Hi, make sure to register the first time you use NoodleTools and follow our colleague's instructions on how to use NoodleTools but make sure you are accessing PVCC's login to this tool.
On this video, you will learn to add your database cites from various databases you are accessing to NoodleTools! Our colleague explains well. If you have any questions regarding how to use NoodleTools please reach us at Ask a Librarian Services!
3. Input notes about your source.
TIP: Once you've created multiple notecards, you can pile them. Drag a notecard and drop it on another notecard to create a new pile, or use the Manage pile option above the tabletop to manage existing and create new piles with selected notecards. Notecard piles become the basis of organization within the Outline panel next to the Notecard Tabletop.
2. In the Project inbox field, enter the name of the inbox (as provided by your teacher). When the first letter of the inbox’s name is entered, a drop-down menu will appear and the name of the drop box can be selected.
5. Click Done.
6. On the Dashboard screen you will now see the inbox’s name under Project inbox.